Do you consider yourself detail-oriented? Are you the go-to grammar nerd among your circle of friends? Do you have experience writing engaging, advertising-focused content? We're looking for a creatively-minded Digital Content Marketing Specialist to serve on our content team.
Whether it's a quick tweet or full-scale website, engaging and effective content is crucial to the success of our campaigns. The Digital Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and executing content for websites, email newsletters, blog posts, SEO campaigns, and social media.
The Digital Content Marketing Specialist serves our clients by:
- Writing engaging, audience-focused content for websites, social media channels, email marketing newsletters, blogs, and websites.
- Managing social media outreaches to increase brand awareness, further customer bonding, and generate new leads.
- Analysis and ROI reporting on campaign performance including SEO, pay-per-click ads, and social media.
- Optimizing web content for best search engine performance and keyword ranking.
- Setting up and managing pay-per-click (e.g., Google Adwords) campaigns
- Creating engaging tag lines for ad campaigns.
Original Writing & Editing:
• Original copywriting / advertising messaging (BJU followup letters, an email, brochure copy, etc.)
• Editorial review of the pieces we write for clients
• Editing or writing client blog posts (we are committed to write a couple per month for one client)
• Possibly some script writing if we need additional help
Review & Feedback on Video:
• Provide feedback on scripts
• Final video piece review - ensure we really are communicating the core message vs. just being creative
You can be successful in this role if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of successful marketing management.
- Strong grammar, creative writing, and editing skills.
- Strong organizational, project management, and leadership skills.
- A commitment to our core values.