Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your skills as a communicator and leader? As an Associate Project Producer at YCP, you'll have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our clients and team every day by your interaction as a liaison between them.
We believe in giving our clients only the best we can humanly create because we believe it’s just the right thing to do. The Associate Project Producer ensures that everything we do for our clients - from meetings to strategies to design- meet this standard of excellence.
The Associate Project Producer serves our clients by:
- Facilitating timely and excellent project delivery by handling all the day-to-day project details with the client for the Sr. Brand Strategist's accounts. This will involve timely, proactive correspondence with clients and milestone goal setting.
- Maintaining and reporting project details, conversations, and client decisions through our Highrise CRM.
- Proactively suggesting opportunities for clients to grow their brand by observing and studying their individual needs.
- Writing and presenting detailed, well-researched scopes to the team and clients as requested.
- Assisting the Content Specialist in creating, editing, and proofing content in a timely and excellent manner.
- Assisting in managing social media channels both internally and externally.
You can be successful in this role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in delivering effective/successful solutions to problems with limited information.
- At least 4 years of experience in marketing and project management in an agency or corporate marketing environment.
- A commitment to our core values.