Is video your favorite creative medium? Do you have experience in film production? Do you enjoy working with a team? We're looking for a skilled videographer to join our video team in creating effective campaigns that achieve the goals of our clients by communicating their mission and messaging.
Video is an incredibly powerful medium with which to tell our clients stories. Our videographers are problem solvers who meet the needs of our client by producing creative and effective video campaigns.
Our videographers support the mission of YCP by:
- Shooting and producing video footage for client and YCP projects.
- Leading on-site interviews for talking head video projects.
- Conducting photo shoots of products, people, and scenes.
- Managing YCP’s library of production gear and securing rental equipment and contractors for shoots when needed (temporary responsibility).
- Concepting storyboards/wireframing of each of our video projects to effectively convey the core message of the client's brand and current emphasis.
- Creatively editing and arranging raw footage so that the key messaging themes are developed and carefully and clearly communicated throughout the piece according to scripts or the instructions of directors and producers.
- Providing audio mixing, color correction, and creating motion graphics and visual effects to enhance the content of the piece.
You can be successful in this role if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in cinema, video production, or closely related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven editing or production experience.
- Demonstrable experience with editing software (i.e., Premiere, Final Cut).
- Experience in After Effects (not a must, but encouraged).
- A detail-oriented mindset.
- The ability to think like a client.
- A commitment to our core values.