As a parent, you want to stay connected with your child's education. You want to feel like you are in touch with what's happening and how your child is doing at school. Let me introduce you to Schoolbox, the app that keeps parents connected with their child's classroom.
Here are some of the things you can do with Schoolbox.
- Need to know what’s due tomorrow? View your child’s upcoming homework assignments & long-term projects right from the palm of your hand.
- Need driving directions to tonight’s basketball game? No problem. Click on any event and click “Get Directions.”
- Instantly be notified when the school or teacher makes an important announcement.
- Pay your next tuition bill or for your child’s lunch today - right from the palm of your hand.
- Keep up with your child’s class events and view class photos - even if you can’t be there in person.
- And stay connected with your child’s teachers through e-mail or phone calls - right from your smartphone.
There’s no better way to stay connected with your child’s education than with Schoolbox.