We are looking for a highly experienced individual with a proven track record in writing messages that sells an audience. Working alongside our design team, we put those messages into an amazing creative package that urges the reader to take action. You've never seen your work look this good!
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to write headlines, taglines, and advertising copy that engage audiences and sells them on the value of the brands we serve. From launching new products to marketing Fortune 500 brands, you'll have the opportunity to leverage your creativity, your writing experience, and your skills of persuasion to connect with new audiences and achieve real results.
The Sr. Advertising Writer serves our clients by:
- Writing website headlines to improve visitor engagement and retention
- Creating engaging taglines and advertising messages
- Writing brochure and print copy that sells
- Creating engaging social media posts and blog content for larger brands
- Optimizing web content while balancing visitor engagement, search engine performance, and keyword ranking
We would encourage you to apply if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or a related field (A master's degree is preferred but not required.)
- A minimum of 5 years of successful copywriting experience in an advertising agency or corporate marketing department
- Careful audience analysis and persuasion skills
- Unmistakable grammar, creative writing, and editing prowess
- Strong organizational, project management, and leadership expertise
- A sense of urgency about your work and the initiative to develop yourself
- A commitment to our core values and the ability to demonstrate how you've already been living them out in previous roles