Do you have experience in marketing campaign management? Do you always have the big picture in mind? We're looking for a Sr. Brand Manager to join our team to provide a dedicated client service contact that takes personal ownership in each client brand he or she serves to create strategies that meet their needs, solve their challenges, and achieve outcomes.
We work as a team of innovative problem-solvers, and we're committed to creating marketing solutions that meet and exceed our clients' expectations. The Sr. Brand Manager will develop customized marketing and branding strategies and manage client relationships.
This position serves our clients by:
- Developing customized, client marketing and branding strategies to effectively achieve a client’s individual desired outcome.
- Working with YCP’s development team to create customized digital and software solutions to solve challenges they bring to the table and to deliver results for clients.
- Managing client projects and, while coordinating with other YCP team members, facilitating their successful movement from concept to completion in a timely manner within our office environment.
- Strategically setting up and overseeing each client’s digital outreach (social media, blogging, SEO, and advertising campaigns) and making strategic changes based on regular review of data analytics.
- Assisting in co-pitching for new accounts.
You can be successful in this role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a directly related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven, successive brand marketing and management (10 years preferred).
- Demonstrable online campaign management and strategy development experience.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to calmly address a problem and find a good solution.
- A warm, friendly, and accommodating personality with the ability to develop personal relationships.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and the ability to convey the client’s preferences and expectations.
- Personal integrity and internal drive with a healthy respect for both peers and superiors.
- Passion and a fun-to-be-around attitude.
- Great marketing skills with a demonstrated understanding of direct marketing including experience creating loyalty.
- An entrepreneurial, make-it-happen spirit with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment as a team player.
- Broad understanding of the creative industry, media, and technology.
- Dynamic presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, project management, and leadership skills.
- A historically demonstrated ability to lead brainstorms and ideation sessions with client partners and colleagues.
- Proven ability to champion “the big picture” and set strategy based on those ideas.
- A strong track record integrating digital thinking with traditional media and other communications channels – a true 360° brand strategist who thinks holistically about client’s communications challenges and sees new media as a catalyst for other channels.
- A commitment to our core values.