Attention-Grabbing Video Production
Can you think back to an Internet without video? It just wasn’t the same. With the current online culture, video is the modus operandi of communication. Good copy is great. Effective design is a must-have. But none of these features can match the explosive potential of video. It’s no longer a question of whether or not to use video on your website. The question is now, “How good is my website video going to be?”
Video communicates your brand in a way that grabs your visitor's attention.
Sometimes, reading gets old. Break the monotony and watch a two-minute video.
- Video combines the best of every method of communication—motion, language, reading, hearing, color, personality, etc. It’s all there in one sweet, tidy package.
- Video entertains. A video can be emotional, inspirational, or LOL hilarious. Video produces a desired response from viewers, which means a far more effective website experience.
- Video communicates vast amounts of information in a very short time span. Face it. Few people will read the endless pages of copy that you labored on for hours. The same amount of information can be delivered in half the time and with twice as much power in the space of a 2-minute video.
- Video is personality. Your company will thrive on personality. The most effective way to create personality is to employ video. Seeing, hearing, and sensing the company experience takes video.
So, where do I use video?
Realizing the power of video is important. Realizing where it can be used is indispensable. Soon, you will be asking the question, “Where do I not use video.” Video on the first page of your website, video on your Facebook profile, video on your subpages, video on your Vimeo account, video on your YouTube channel…there is no shortage of options for putting videos on the Internet. As to the content of your video, you may find that a variety of videos are effective: customer testimonials, new product launch, or, hey, even a cartoon.
Is video going to be effective?
What do you want to achieve with your website? Stop and visualize it for a second. Now, think: video can take you there. Not just any video. Simply tossing up a shoddy homemade clip isn’t going to woo buyers and usher in a pandemonium of sales. Video has to be done right. Our web culture has been trained to demand professionalism in every facet of the communication experience. They will know if your video isn’t up to snuff.
Effective video demands HD resolution, powerful music, tight graphics, smooth transitions, compelling script, stunning special effects, captivating themes, and a compelling close. Video has to be done right.
Our Experts Do It Right.
Like every other facet of our business, Your Creative People is committed to producing video that will impress you and enhance your brand. Starting with creating the initial storyboard all the way to the final presentation, we deliver excellence.
- Video Capture: We use state-of-the art HD photographic equipment for all video capture.
- Video Encoding: All the online encoding is accomplished with impeccable quality.
- Video Format: We ensure that you have the exact format you need: FLV, MP4, MOV, WMV, Divx, or optimized for iPhone, iPod, iPad, PSP, etc.
- Video Editing: Your video needs extras. Transitions, logos, watermarking, music, layovers, text, sound effects—we do it all.